JACKSON, Tenn. (Feb. 15, 2022) – Leaders Credit Union, a member-owned financial cooperative based in Jackson, Tenn., announces its three advisory board members. Leaders developed the Cornerstone (Jackson), Memphis, and Northwest (Dyersburg, Milan, and Union City) Advisory Boards to maintain awareness of the latest consumer trends and member needs for the next generation. Advisory board members serve a two-year term, possess a strong knowledge of the community and have experienced success in their academic and/or professional career.
Members of the 2022 Cornerstone Advisory Board include:
- Kenneth Cummings: City of Jackson
- Joshua Guthrie : H&M Company Inc.
- Maliah Harmon: Ingram Content Group
- Anthony Kirk: Turntable Coffee Counter
- Cassidy Sheppard: The STAR Center, Inc.
- Beth Ann Simpson: University of Memphis - Lambuth
Members of the 2022 Memphis Advisory Board include:
- Derek Clark: Stryker Medical
- Lanie Keen: NaviRetail
- Jason Sykes: Bartlett City Schools
- Luke Pruett: Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital
- Kelly Price: VA Hospital
- Joi Taylor: City Leadership
Members of the 2022 Northwest Advisory Board include:
- Brooke DeFosse: Free Market Health
- Chris Dishman: Dyersburg City Schools
- Lindsay Frilling: Obion County Joint Economic Development Corporation
- Allyson Wadley Harris: City of Milan
- Cody Martin: Westan Insurance Group, Inc.
- Katie Jarvis: Dynamix Physical Therapy
- Lindley Lents: West TN Healthcare - Dyersburg
“This group consistently provides insight to help improve our member experiences,” said Leigh Anne Bentley, Chief Marketing Officer for Leaders. “It is important for Leaders to listen to various generations in the different industries to get a more in-depth perspective on their needs, how to fulfill them and how to better serve the community together.”
Advisory Board members provide insight, as well as suggestions and feedback, on new products, services and outreach to the community. There was a kick off meeting to meet each other and the leadership team from Leaders on Monday, January 24.
If you would like to learn more about Leaders Credit Union, visit their website at leaderscu.com.
About Leaders Credit Union
Leaders Credit Union is a member-owned financial cooperative headquartered in Jackson, Tenn. As one of the largest and most stable credit unions in the West Tennessee, Leaders exists to serve the needs of its members and lead the way on their behalf. Leaders was awarded the Best Place to Bank by Jackson Sun’s Readers’ Choice and is placed in the top 10% of credit unions nationwide by depositaccounts.com. Leaders is an Equal Housing Lender and is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. For more information about Leaders Credit Union, visit their website.